Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS

Bookmark and Share

HOT DISCOUNT!!!
Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks for SALES ONLINE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011-CHECK SPECIAL PRICES!!! ...




Sangean PR-D5  Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS

Available at Amazon : Check Price Now!






BEST DEALS Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks for ALL BUY BEST BLACK FRIDAY 2011 SALES...







Sangean PR-D5  Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDSHands down one of the best performing portable radios you will find today. With its whoppingly large 200mm ferrite antenna, its dual 2.5" speakers, and the RDS text function you would be hard pressed to find another portable radio that offers so much for so little. This lite and powerful radio is capable of being powered by the included AC adapter, 6 x 'C' batteries, and optional DC power you have the flexibility a portable should have. We could talk all day about its features and performance, but think that you are the best judge. Listen and learn what good radio is. Features: PLL Synthesized tuning system. 200mm Ferrite AM antenna - provides unmatched AM reception 10 Memory Presets (5 AM, 5 FM). Rotary Volume Control Rotary Tuning Control Auto Seek Station Stereo/Mono Selector Switch Headphone Socket 3.5mm Aux-in Socket. DC Jack (Adapter not included) Backlite LCD. Sleep Timer Radio Data System (RDS) function with radio text, station name and auto clock time. Alarm with Humane Wake System (HWS). Battery Life Indicator. AC Power Adapter (Included) Dimensions ( W x D X H): 10 3/4" X 5 1/3" x 2 2/3" Weight: 2 lbs. Batteries: 6 x 'C'..../ Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS / Digital Clocks





Accessory for..
Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks
BLACK FRIDAY best deals price products

















Sangean PR-D5  Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS

.../ Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS / Digital Clocks






Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks
More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......










Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks for BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 2011 LOWEST PRICES & BEST PROMOTION !!!






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Nov 28, 2011 16:27:05 ***

Please Check Update Here!!







Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks

Special for
Best deals black friday 2011







Customer Review :

Stellar Am/Fm Reception at bright Price Point : Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS




This is amazing. At night I can get Am radio stations that I never knew existed. It has great features as well, like the "humane alarm" (it's wonderful), station seek, Aux input, and others. Oh, and the Fm sounds good than one might expect due to the twin speakers. It's a certainly good looking radio too. I know it's geeky, but I use this to pick up very distant Am talk shows at night; it does that very, very well.



I use this every night and I am So very please I pick this model. I certainly give this radio five stars! I am Very pleased with this. Actually, it's one of my popular possessions.....



It's also fair to note that I've never owned the Cc Radio or the Superradio. I hope this helps and I wish you fun with whichever you purchase.



-------------------



Edit: It's now September 2011 and this radio is still performing wonderfully! Honestly, one my my popular things I own. It's had daily use and moved nearby a lot; it even was my only source of news/weather while Hurricane Ike for 10 days (no Ac power). This has been a astonishing radio and I'm more pleased daily that I own it.






CHECK LOWEST PRICES NEW or USED PRODUCT , UPDATE BEST DISCOUNT , VIEW IMAGES & COMPARE PRICES.. ABOUT Sangean PR-D5 Portable Radio with Digital Tuning and RDS
Digital Clocks SAVE PRICES & REVIEW ONLINE...CHECK HERE NOW~~!!!!!



Best Buy Edge Garden For Your Home Garden Best buy Fiesta At Home 4 Buy Best-Diving Gear-Sport
FREE DOWNLOAD

{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }

Posting Komentar